Are you looking for quick feedback without a bunch of email replies? Polls allow you to gather feedback from volunteers all in one place with just a few clicks!
Creating a poll
- Start in the Announcements pane and compose an email Announcement.
- Begin typing your message. When you want to add a poll, click the Poll button on the right.
- Now type your question and then add one answer per line below.
You can optionally click the box if you want people to be able to select more than one answer.
- Click Save and the poll will appear in your email.
- Preview and send your email when the message is complete.
To view and manage responses, start by viewing the sent email in the Announcements pane.
Viewing poll results
- To view how many people have responded to each option, click "Show poll results"
- The results will be displayed in bar graph form, with the number of each reply out of total replies listed for each response.
- To see who has responded or update a volunteer's response manually, click "Manage responses" next to the poll.
- Click the word Pending next to a volunteers name to add a response, or click on an existing response to edit it.
- Use the search bar at the top to find a specific volunteer's response
- Use the mail icon in the upper right to email any volunteers who have not yet responded.