If you are unsure about the difference between Installation Admins, Web Admins, and Leaders, check out this article.
For Installation Admins:
Installation Admins need to download the program onto their computer. Download MSP here. Use your church's activation code and password to sign into the program once downloaded.
For Web Admins* and Leaders*:
Web Admins and Leaders access all their privileges through the Web Terminal, accessed through any internet browser or the MSP app!
To assign Web Admins and Leaders and give them leadership abilities in the Web Terminal:
- Go to the Administrators pane on the left hand side of MSP.
- Click the "+" button to create a new Web Admin or Leader. (Note: if you don’t see the Administrators pane, click here to install the free update.)
- If creating a new Leader, then assign the Leaders to the appropriate ministries, services, and responsibilities.
*For subscriptions purchased after December 2015, Leaders are only available in the Plus Edition of MSP.
Emailing Web Admins and Leaders their login information
Once you have set up your Web Admins and Leaders, you can send them an introductory email using the Announcements pane.
- Go to the Announcements pane on the left side of the program
- Click on the "+" button at the top of the page and choose "Templates - Preconfigured”
- Select "Intro Email: Leaders"
This will load an email that is meant to introduce Leaders to MSP. It includes a link to the Web Terminal, their username and password, and a link to a video tutorial meant to familiarize Leaders with the software. You can customize this email as much as you wish - the template is just meant to be a jumping off point for you!