Make changes to your database no matter where you are with Web Admins! The interface has been designed to work on any device, giving you the flexibility to work from a laptop, tablet, or phone.
To assign a Web Admin:
- Go to the Administrators pane on the left hand side of MSP. (Note: if you don’t see the Administrators pane, click here to install the free update.)
- From this pane, click the "+" button to create a new Web Admin.
Web Admins can access MSP’s Admin View through the MSP Mobile App or when they log in to the Web Terminal.
- Log in to the Web Terminal using the username and password of the Web Admin
- If you are not immediately taken to the Admin View, go to the Settings tab on mobile or the user's name in the upper right in a desktop browser and choose “Switch to Admin View"
- Once in the Admin View, use the panes on the left to navigate
If on mobile, there will be a set of 3 stacked lines to open the sidebar navigation