Make changes to your database no matter where you are with Web Admins! The interface has been designed to work on any device, giving you the flexibility to work from a laptop, tablet, or phone.
To assign a Web Admin:
- First, create a profile in the Volunteers pane, if this person is not already a volunteer
Web Admins only need a name and email address listed
- Go to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of MSP
- Click the "Web Terminal settings..." button
- Go to the Administrators section in the dialog that appears.
- From this section, you will be able to click the "New Web Admin..." button
- Choose the appropriate volunteer
- Click OK
Web Admins can access MSP’s Admin View through the MSP Mobile App or when they log in to the Web Terminal.
- Log in to the Web Terminal using the username and password of the volunteer that was made a Web Admin
- If you are not immediately taken to the Admin View, go to the Settings tab on mobile or the user's name in the upper right in a desktop browser and choose “Switch to Admin View"
- Once in the Admin View, use the panes on the left to navigate
If on mobile, there will be a set of 3 stacked lines to open the sidebar navigation