Does your church use GabrielSoft or MinistryPlatform as your church management system (CMS)? Ministry Scheduler Pro supports two-way integration with both of these MSP partner programs to keep volunteer information up-to-date in real time across both your CMS and MSP. With two-way integration, whenever volunteer information is changed in one program, it’s automatically updated in the other.
In order to synchronize your MSP database with GabrielSoft or MinistryPlatform, you will need to reach out to your CMS provider directly to obtain your church's API URL, Client ID and Key. Once you have this information, you can begin the synchronization process.
To synchronize your CMS database with MSP:
- Click on the File menu in MSP and select "Synchronize Volunteers With...":
- In the pop-up window, scroll to the bottom of the list of programs and select "MSP Partner":
- Click on the "Continue >>" button in the lower right corner.
- On the next screen, enter the API URL, Client ID, and Key that you obtained from your CMS provider:
- Click "Continue >>" again, then select the ministries from your CMS database that you want to import into MSP:
- Click "Continue >>" again, and on the next screen, specify which ministries in MSP should be mapped to the ministries from your CMS database. You can also choose to create a new ministry in MSP for any ministry with no association specified:
- Click "Continue >>" one more time, and the next screen will show a list of volunteers in your CMS database on the left, and a list of volunteers to be imported into MSP on the right:
If you need to add or remove volunteers from the list of volunteers to import, you can do so on this screen.
- When you are ready, click the "Synchronize now" button to import your volunteers.
For further instructions, follow along with our Sync with Church Management Software video tutorial.