Using MSP's Announcements, you can print emails for volunteers without internet access, which ensures all of your volunteers stay informed. The tokens in the email body will be filled in when the email is printed - making it easy to generate and mail personalized letters to volunteers without email.
- Start in the Announcements tab
- Find the email you already sent and want to print in the list
- Click the arrow to the right and select "Print to PDF"
- Select "Just for recipients without internet access" if you only want to print for those who did not get an email, or "For all recipients" if you want one for each volunteer
- MSP will then download a pdf file that you can open and print