If you would like to set your own volunteer password, or are having trouble remembering your old password (or maybe you never even knew it in the first place...), follow these illustrated instructions:
1. From the Web Terminal login page, click on the "Forgot your username or password?" link.
2. Enter the email associated with your MSP account into the field.
3. If more than one person has this email address, you will be asked to select your name from the drop-down menu.
4. A message will appear asking you to check your email.
5. In your email, you will get a message like this. It will tell you your username. Click the link to be taken to a page to set your password.
6. Enter in your desired password into both fields.
7. Now click the blue link to be brought to the Web Terminal login page to enter in your username and password.