Once your weekend is over and you are aware of who was at service and who was not, use MSP to easily follow up with your no-shows.
- Go to the Announcements pane
- Click on "Use template"
- Click on "Preconfigured"
- Click on "Last week no shows"
- Click "Use" to load the template
The No Show email is a polite way to tap volunteers to remind them of their responsibilities. You can edit the email in several ways to make it more relevant to your organization:
- Like any email, customize the text by typing in the message box to update with your signature, the name of the organization, or updating any of the language to reflect your organizations attendance guides.
- To change the date range of the No Shows included (default is the past week), click "Preview..." and adjust the No Show options to include your desired time frame