If you already have one Live Schedule Post up on the Web Terminal and you want to post another, you can follow these steps:
In the admin view of the Web Terminal:
- Go to the Posts pane.
- Click on the green "+" button in the upper right.
- In the options dialog, specify the layout and included information for the new Live Schedule Post.
- Click "Save" to add the new Post.
You can view the new Post by clicking the "View" button to the right of it.
In the MSP desktop software:
- Open the schedule in the Schedules pane
- Go to File - Create additional Live Schedule Post...
- In the options window, specify the layout and included information for the new Live Schedule Post.
- Click "OK" to add the new Live Schedule Post.
You can view the new Post by going to the Web Terminal pane and clicking on the Full Schedules tab. Select the new Live Schedule Post and then choose "View".