To send a schedule to your volunteers once it has been finished you can use the Announcements pane.
- In the Announcements pane, click the "+" button in the top right hand corner, hover your cursor over "Templates >" in the drop-down menu, and select "Preconfigured".
- Choose the "Schedule finalized" template.
- Choose which volunteers you would like the email to go to and add any BCCs you would like as well. Click "Preview" on the bottom right.
- The Token Options window will pop up. This window helps to control your tokens and what information is shown in the email. Once the information is correct click "OK".
- In the preview screen, click on a volunteer’s name on the right hand side of the screen to see a preview of the email that will be sent to that volunteer. Once you have confirmed that all of the information looks correct click on the "Send to # members" button to send out your email.