To change the layout or contents of a current Live Schedule Post:
- Go to the Schedules pane in MSP and open your current Live schedule.
- In the open schedule window, click on the File menu and select “Edit online layout and options…”.
- In the new window that opens, you will be able to edit the settings for your Live Schedule Post.
You can also change the settings in a currently active Live Schedule Post from the Web Terminal pane:
- Click on Web Terminal pane
- Click on the Full Schedules tab
- Click on the Live Schedule Post you would like to modify
- Click on the “Settings…” button on the right hand side of the screen
- Make the relevant changes
- Click “Save”
- Click the "Commit Changes" button in the lower right corner of the Web Terminal pane to ensure that the changes take effect immediately.
For more information about the options available in the Online layout and options window, take a look at the Customizing Online Layout and Options section of the MSP User Manual and the Posting and Printing Schedules video tutorial.