- Open MSP.
- Go to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of the MSP window.
- Click on the “Web Terminal settings…” button at the top of the Home tab.
- Click on the Auto Reminders section on the left of the Web Terminal Settings window that opens.
- Check the box that reads, “Don’t include positions that have been flagged as Swap Requested” to prevent email reminders from going out. If you send SMS reminders, also be sure to check the box that reads “Don’t send reminders for positions that have been flagged as Swap Requested” in the lower section here as well.
- Click OK in this window.
- Click the “Commit Changes” button in the lower right corner of the MSP window.
Have more questions? Submit a request