The Sign-in Kiosk works online, by connecting the dots from your live schedules to the current date and time to show you services that are taking place. The Sign-in Kiosk is a web-based tool that can run on any internet-enabled device.
By default, the Sign-in Kiosk is set to allow volunteers to begin signing in for services 60 minutes before they begin. To see and modify this and other settings:
- Go to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of the program window.
- Click on the "Web Terminal settings..." button at the top of the Home tab.
- In the settings window that opens, click on the Sign-in Kiosk heading on the left.
- From here, you can manage the number for, "Allow sign-in up to '60' minutes before and '10' minutes after the start of each service." Adjust these numbers as needed.
- When you are done, click OK.
- Click the Commit Changes button at the bottom of the Web Terminal pane.