Yes. By default, this setting is available starting 10 minutes before service starts.
When signing in, a volunteer can type their name and if they are not scheduled for the service themselves, they will have the option to say they are filling in for an open position.
Next, they will be presented with available positions at the service and can easily accept an open position or one that has been requested as a sub and their name will be posted directly on the schedule after sign-in's are complete.
If using clipboard mode, from the Status screen, click on any open position or a name in yellow (this indicates a swap had been requested) to then type in the name of the volunteer who has agreed to serve.
To update these settings:
- Go to the Web Terminal pane
- Click on Web Terminal Settings
- Choose the Kiosk pane on the left
- Look for the checkbox that reads "Put all un-checked-in positions up for grabs 10 minutes before each service starts". You can enter any number in this box to increase the amount of time before service the "Replace" button is available in the kiosk.
- Click OK and Commit Changes