You can manage the settings of the Kiosk to specify that if a volunteer previously requested a substitute, if that substitute request had not been filled and there was no one able to take their place during sign-in, to not flag them as a "no-show" on the schedule.
- Go to the Web Terminal pane in MSP.
- Click the "Web Terminal settings..." button at the top of the Home tab.
- In the Settings window, click on Sign-in Kiosk on the left.
- In this set of options, check the box for, "Do not flag volunteers who have requested a swap as 'No Shows'".
- Click OK in this window.
- Click the Commit Changes button at the bottom of the Web Terminal pane.