When you are ready to send volunteers the information they will need to log in to the Web Terminal, we will do so from the Emailer.
- Go to the Emailer pane in MSP
- Click on the “Settings...” button at the top
- Navigate to the “Preconfigured templates” section
- Select the “Introductory email - request for updates” template if you need to know their availability or "Introductory email - schedule finalized" if you are starting with an already completed schedule. The introductory email will include all of the information volunteers need to get started using the Web Terminal, as well as links to video tutorials to help them enter their preferences and availability on the My Profile tab.
- When you are satisfied with the introductory email, click "Send...".
If you add new volunteers at a later date, you can revisit the preconfigured templates and choose the option that says, “Send login information to those that don’t have it” and this will only go to the new volunteers who have not yet been sent their login information. MSP keeps track internally of which volunteers have already been sent their Web Terminal login information.
You can also use this button to send login information to a single volunteer who has misplaced his information by using the “Only these volunteers” filter at the top right corner of the Emailer.
Note: Volunteers who sign up via Enrollment form may not need an introductory letter if you have automatic emails for enrollment forms in the "Web Terminal settings".