By default, MSP is set up to only send sub request emails to volunteers who are available and qualified to fill the position. Check to ensure the default setting is turned on - and that volunteers aren't getting too many emails - by following these steps:
- Go to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of the program.
- Select the "Settings..." button in the bottom left corner and then "Token options..."
- Go to your "Swap Requested Positions options." NOTE: You may need to uncheck the "Show only tokens that are included in the content of this tab" box to view the "Swap Requested Positions options."
- Check the box that says "Include only those positions at which this volunteer can serve."
- Click OK and "Commit Changes" to save.