By default, MSP is set up to only send sub request emails to volunteers who are available and qualified to fill the position. Check to ensure the default setting is turned on - and that volunteers aren't getting too many emails - by following these steps:
- Go to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of the program.
- Select the "Settings..." button in the bottom left corner and then click "Token options..."
- Go to your "Swap Requested Positions options". NOTE: You may need to uncheck the "Show only tokens that are included in the content of this tab" box in the lower left corner to view the "Swap Requested Positions options."
- Check the box that says "Include only those positions in services at which this volunteer can serve."
- Click OK and "Commit Changes" to save.