MSP's filters allow you to send out emails to your target recipients with just a few clicks. By leveraging filters, you can easily email your ministry leaders without having to choose each individual from your list of volunteers.
- Go to the Emailer pane on the left side of the program.
- In the "Send to" section, make sure to check both the "All Volunteers" radio dial, and the "Moreover only send to volunteers passing | this filter..." box.NOTE: If it doesn't open automatically, click the "| this filter..." portion of the check box to open up the "Edit Filter" window.
- Under the Web Terminal heading, select "Ministry leader."
- By default, this will be set to "Are a ministry leader."
- Click OK and you are ready to send!
*For licenses purchased after December 2015, Ministry Leaders are only available in the Plus Edition of MSP.