MSP's filters allow you to send out emails to your target recipients with just a few clicks. By leveraging filters, you can easily email your ministry leaders without having to choose each individual from your list of volunteers.
- Go to the Announcements pane on the left side of the program and choose to compose an email by either clicking the "Compose" button and selecting "Email", or clicking the "Use template" button and selecting a Saved or Preconfigured template.
- In the "To" section, make sure that "All volunteers" is selected, and then click on "But only volunteers who pass | this filter..." to open the Edit Filter window. (NOTE: If it doesn't open automatically, click on the words "| this filter..." to open up the "Edit Filter" window.)
- In the Edit Filter window, select "Ministry leader" under the Web Terminal heading on the left.
- By default, this will be set to "Are a ministry leader."
- Click "OK" to close the Edit Filter window and you are ready to send!
*For licenses purchased after December 2015, Ministry Leaders are only available in the Plus Edition of MSP.