Adding a ministry can be done at any time. And best of all, it is easy!
- Add the ministry to the Ministries pane.
- Qualify the necessary volunteers for the new ministry.
- Edit the services in the Service Times pane to add the necessary number of positions in the new ministry to existing services.
If adding a ministry in the middle of a schedule that has already been created, you will also need to:
- Open the current schedule and manually edit each service on the current schedule to add the number of required positions in the new ministry.
- Then you can fill those positions using whatever method you choose. If using rotating teams, you will have to manually enter one person from each team on the current schedule as rotating teams are added to the schedule when a schedule is created.
If you need any help getting set up, please reach out to support!