The trial version of MSP allows you to perform most key functions with the software, including adding data and running schedules. Once a schedule has been created, by using the File - Export Schedule... options, you can print out the schedule in a Word document and review the various layout formats available.
The goal of the trial is to allow for evaluation of the key components including types of data that can be created and modified for volunteers (service preferences, availability) and most importantly, generating test schedules and evaluating the scheduling process.
During the trial period, you will not be able to:
- Add more than 500 volunteers.
- Send emails through the Announcements pane, including sending volunteers log in information (although you will be able to preview emails to see what they would look like were you to send them).
- Make changes to the Web Terminal which includes assigning Leaders, setting up automatic reminders, and customizing forms.
- Utilize any of the Plus edition features, with the exception of custom fields.
- Put MSP on more than 2 computers.
If you would like to take a deeper look at MSP and invite volunteers to go online, we recommend purchasing a subscription. We offer a six-month money back guarantee so you can feel confident making the next step!