Below is a framework to successfully host a volunteer training on Ministry Scheduler Pro.
Email your volunteers
- Send an email invite and RSVP request to your volunteers.
- Print the volunteer guide to using the mobile app and Web Terminal.
- Define new schedule frequency (eg: quarterly or monthly schedules), submission deadlines for "Can't serve times," and how sub requests will be handled.
- Review the resource for non-tech-savvy volunteers.
Set the agenda
- Start by watching the volunteer video tutorial.
- Use a projector to walk through the Web Terminal demoing the key features, and encourage volunteers to follow along on their own devices.
- Discuss reminder emails and texts and how to manage them.
- Share resources, such as the tutorial and guide in the Help tab of the Web Terminal.
- Allocate time for a Q&A session to address any questions.
By following these steps, you can ensure volunteers feel prepared, confident, and excited to utilize Ministry Scheduler Pro effectively.