To make sure your automatic emails are going out, and see a list of who each email is sent to, you can turn on the "BCC to me" option. This will send you (the automatic email "From" address) an email that has:
- A copy of the email that was sent, including the tokens that were populated for each volunteer.
- A list of the volunteers who were recipients.
To enable this feature:
- Go to the Web Terminal pane
- Click on the Web Terminal Settings button under the Home tab
- Go to Auto Reminders
- Check the box that says "BCC these emails to me (or the "From" address)"
- If you also send automatic Available Positions emails, you will also want to click on Available Positions under Auto Reminders to check the box there to "BCC these emails to me (or the "From" address)"
Enabling these emails can help you troubleshoot issues with automatic reminders for your volunteers, so we encourage our users to enable this feature when using automatic emails.