1. Open the schedule you are making and click on Reports - View Ministry Distribution...
2. Pick a volunteer who has too few assignments and select their name so it is highlighted.
3. Double-click their name. This will take you to an assignment in the open schedule that is currently filled by someone else, but that they could fill.
4. Now, on the right (under "Commence Scheduling..." and the list of volunteers), you will see text that indicates a suggested replacement. You can either click "More>>" to see another option or "OK" to make the replacement.
5. Once a replacement is made, you can look in the lower right corner and ask for the program to make another suggested swap for that volunteer.