When working with a schedule skeleton or schedule, you can easily move services from one date to another while keeping the same number of required positions, any comments or description/location notes, as well as any volunteers that may be assigned to the service. This can come in handy when dates of monthly or yearly services are revised and will save time by avoiding having to re-do any work.
- Open your schedule or skeleton and click on the date where the service is currently scheduled.
- Click on the date and time of the service to highlight the entire service. Click on the Edit menu at the top of the window and select "Copy."
- Click on the date where you would like this service to appear. Click on the Edit menu at the top of the window and select "Paste." The service and all required positions, any scheduled volunteers, and any description/location notes will be copied to the new date.
- If the service has not yet been filled in, and it was not a one-time-only service, you will want to edit the service once it has been moved to the new date. Select the service and click the "Edit Service..." button. Change the "Treat as:" section to reflect what type of service this should be treated as when being scheduled by the auto-scheduler.
- You can then go back to the original date and delete the service.