If you create a separate schedule for each ministry or Mass, you can avoid having to adjust the Export Schedule settings each time by saving your settings. This works great if, for example, you create a separate schedule for Altar Servers for weekday and weekend Masses.
Step by step: How to save your export settings
- From an open schedule, go to the File menu and choose "Export Schedule" or "Post schedule to the Web Terminal.
- Configure the settings for this export. (e.g. In the "Included Ministries" pane select just the Altar Server ministry, and in the "Included Services" pane select just your weekday Masses.)
- Click the "Settings..." button in the lower left side of the window, and choose "Save these settings." Give these settings a name such as "Altar Server weekday schedule" and save it to your computer.
When you wish to use these settings in the future to export just the weekday Masses for the Altar Servers:
- From the schedule, go to the File menu and choose "Export Schedule" or "Post schedule to the Web Terminal."
- Click the "Settings.." button in the lower left side of the window and choose "Load saved settings."
- Select your "Altar Server weekday schedule" file, and then hit the "Save Live Roster Post" or "Export" button.
Note: You can also save Roster settings in a similar fashion by clicking on the "Settings..." button in the Rosterizer pane.