If someone new will be taking over the scheduling duties at your church, help make it a smooth transition with this checklist. Doing so helps ensure that all replies to emails sent through MSP will go to the new volunteer coordinator and that volunteers know who to contact for questions.
- Download MSP onto the new scheduler's computer. (Note: you will need your Activation Code and administrator password to register MSP on the new computer.)
- Change the default "From" email address for Web Terminal emails by going to the Web Terminal pane, clicking the "Web Terminal Settings..." button, and clicking the "From" Address heading.
- Change the default "From" email address in the Announcements pane (for emails sent manually) by going to the Announcements pane, clicking on the green "+" button in the upper right, and choosing "Email". In the email composition screen, click in the "From" line, then click on "Manage senders". From here, either click on "New..." to add an email address or select one that's already in the list.
- Update the primary contact listed on file for your MSP subscription by logging in to your account online, or clicking on the Licensing pane inside of the software to directly click on and edit information.
- Share the Help Center page on our website, where the new scheduler can find links to the scheduling cycle, Setup Guide, video tutorials, and more!