If someone new will be taking over the scheduling duties at your church, help make it a smooth transition with this checklist. Doing so helps ensure that all replies to emails sent through MSP will go to the new volunteer coordinator and that volunteers know who to contact for questions.
Ensure a smooth transition to a new MSP admin
- Download MSP onto the new scheduler's computer.
- Change the default "From" email address for Web Terminal emails by going to the Web Terminal pane, clicking the Web Terminal Settings button, and clicking the "From" address heading.
- Change the default "From" email address in the Emailer (for emails sent manually) by going to the Emailer pane and clicking the "From" address button at the top.
- Update the primary contact listed on file for your MSP license by logging in to your account online, or clicking on the Licensing pane inside of the software to directly click on and edit information.
- Share the Resources page on our website, where the new scheduler can find links to the scheduling roadmap, Online Knowledge Base, video tutorials, and more!