You and your designated Ministry Leaders* can easily edit schedules from anywhere with an internet connection! Need to swap out volunteers on the go? Add extra positions? Flag no-shows? You can do it all through the Web Terminal -- without needing MSP installed on your computer.
- Set up a Ministry Leader and make sure to give them the "Edit Assignments" privilege. Click here for more information on how to set up a Ministry Leader.
- Log in to the Web Terminal as the Ministry Leader. You can use the "Login as..." button at the bottom of the Web Terminal pane.
- Once logged in, click on the Admin tab that will appear at the top of the Web Terminal. In the schedule that appears, click on the date in which the service falls, then click on the date and time of the service you wish to modify. From here you can:
- Click on an empty position to fill it.
- Click on a volunteer's name to make a swap.
- Right-click on a volunteer's name to set an attendance tracking flag.
- Click the X to the far right of a position to remove the volunteer and/or position (must wave mouse over position to see X).
- Click "Add a position" in upper right corner to add new volunteer positions.
View the Ministry Leader tutorial for a demonstration of how to use these features!
*For licenses purchased after December 2015, Ministry Leaders are only available in the Plus Edition of MSP.