You and your designated Ministry Leaders* can easily edit schedules from anywhere with an internet connection! Need to swap out volunteers on the go? Add extra positions? Flag no-shows? You can do it all through the Web Terminal -- without needing MSP installed on your computer.
- Set up a Ministry Leader and make sure to give them the "Edit Assignments" privilege. Click here for more information on how to set up a Ministry Leader.
- Log in to the Web Terminal as the Ministry Leader. You can use the "Login as..." button at the bottom of the Web Terminal pane.
- Once logged in, click on the Admin tab that will appear at the top of the Web Terminal. In the schedule that appears, click on the date containing the service you wish to edit. From here you can:
- Fill an empty position by clicking on the position, then clicking the pencil icon.
- Replace a volunteer by clicking on the name of the volunteer you wish to replace in the schedule, then clicking the pencil icon.
- Click on the flag icon next to a volunteer's name to flag the volunteer as sub requested, set an attendance tracking flag or clear the current flag.
- Click the X to the far right of a position to remove the volunteer and/or position.
- Click "Add a position" in upper right corner of each service time to add new volunteer positions.
View the Ministry Leader tutorial for a demonstration of how to use these features!
*For licenses purchased after December 2015, Ministry Leaders are only available in the Plus Edition of MSP.