You can save emails sent using MSP for future use. For example, you can save your changes to a template email, or an email that you send regularly reminding volunteers of their expectations. Saving email templates will save time and help you more efficiently communicate with your volunteers.
From an email you have already started
- In the Announcements pane, compose an email. Remember that all tokens, Polls, RSVPs, attachments, images, recipients and subject used will be saved also.
- Click on the drop-down menu in the lower left corner of the announcement and choose "Save as template."
- MSP will ask you to name the template.
- This template will now be located in your Saved templates and will be accessible across all of your MSP administrator installations.
From the Announcements pane
- In the Announcements pane, choose "Use template" in the upper right, then select "Saved" from the drop-down menu.
- Now, click the + in the upper right and choose "Create new."
- Compose your template. Remember that all tokens, Polls, RSVPs, attachments, images, recipients and subject used will be saved also.
- Click "Save Template."
- Name the template.
- It will now appear in the Saved templates. Click "Use" if you want to use the template right away.
Adding legacy saved Emailer templates
- In the Announcements pane, click on "Use template" in the upper right, then select "Saved" from the drop-down menu.
- In the new dialog, click on the "+" button on the right and choose "Import from legacy Emailer settings":
- A file explorer window will open -- navigate to the location on your computer where your email templates are stored and select one to import.