By temporarily turning off volunteers' ability to change scheduling preferences online, you can avoid last-minute changes that can lead to confusion or conflicts when generating your schedule. Volunteers will still have access to the Web Terminal to view personal schedules and rosters, and to request and accept subs.
- Start in the Web Terminal pane
- Click on the Web Terminal Settings button
- Go to the Profile Changes pane on the left of the new window
- Un-check the box at the top of this section that reads "Allow ministers to submit request forms to change their profiles at this time."
- Click OK
- Hit the "Commit Changes" button at the bottom of the screen
NOTE: After the schedule has been generated and you are ready to give them access to profile change forms again, simply follow the same steps above and check the appropriate box.