At this time, there is no way to have the program automatically send the available positions email reminder twice in one week. You can quickly and easily send a manual email that reminds volunteers of available positions.
- Go to the Web Terminal Settings and select Auto Reminders.
- Choose Available Positions and click Edit Email Body.
- Highlight the text of the email and click Ctrl-C on your keyboard to copy it.
- Then close the Web Terminal settings and open the Emailer.
- Delete the text currently in the Emailer and do Ctrl-V on your keyboard to paste the message.
- Fill in the subject of "Available positions this week".
- Be sure the message is being sent to all volunteers and click send.