At this time, there is no way to have the program automatically send the available positions email reminder twice in one week. However, you can quickly and easily send a manual email that reminds volunteers of available positions.
- Go to the Web Terminal pane
- Click on "Web Terminal settings..." and select Auto Reminders.
- Click on the Available Positions sub-section and click "Edit Email Body..."
- Highlight the text of the email and click Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy it.
- Then close the Web Terminal settings and open the Announcements pane.
- Click on the "Compose" button, choose "Email", and do Ctrl+V on your keyboard to paste the message.
- Fill in the subject of "Available positions this week".
- Be sure the message is being sent to all volunteers and click "Preview", then click "Send to..." when ready.