If special services are not showing up online, there are two possible reasons. Both possibilities have to do with the settings for the live schedule post. The first possibility is that your special services may be unfilled on the schedule, and settings are preventing empty services from being shown in your live schedule post. The other possibility is that special services are explicitly being excluded from the live schedule post.
If your special services are not showing up, follow this procedure:
- Go to the Web Terminal pane inside of MSP and click on the Full Schedules tab.
- Select your live schedule post from the top section of this tab. Once your schedule is highlighted, click the small Settings button to the right of this.
- The "Online layout and options" window will open. Make sure the option that says, "Omit services for which no included volunteers are scheduled" is not checked.
- Now, click on the "Included Services" pane on the left side of the dialog.
- Make sure you have the option selected that says "Include all services" or that you manually select your special services from the list of your services in the middle of this section.
- Click OK and then the "Commit Changes" button and the services should now appear online.
If you continue to have difficulties, please go to the Help menu in MSP and select "Send data files to tech support", and include a detailed description of the problem and the service which are not showing up online. We will help diagnose and correct the problem.