To add a new yearly service:
- If you want to add the service to an existing schedule, first open the schedule and move it to the side
- Go to the Service Times pane and click "New Yearly..."
- If you have not already, Enter in the date, time, and number of volunteers and click OK
- If you have a schedule that includes this time period open, you will get a message that will allow you to add the service to the open schedule.
These services will now show on your schedule every year.
If you do not want this special service to recur yearly, or the schedule was not open so it did not get added to the current schedule, you can go back to that schedule and add any special services that fall within that time frame. To add existing special services to a schedule:
- Open the existing schedule during which time frame the special services occur.
- Click on the date where the special service takes place from the calendars on the left.
- Click on the "New Service..." button at the top of the window. In the dialog box that appears you can indicate the service time and required positions needed for that service. If this is a service you created in the Service Times pane, you can also use the "Treat as:" area to tie this service to volunteers with the yearly service preference.
- Repeat for all other special services that fall during this time period.