To send an email to just inactive volunteers:
- Go to the Emailer Pane by clicking on the Emailer heading on the left hand side of MSP's main screen.
- Click on the "Moreover, only send to volunteers passing this filter".
- On the right hand side of the dialog that appears, specify "Are currently inactive" as the filter.
- Click OK.
- Also, make sure that the "And only active volunteers" checkbox is NOT checked under the "Send to" section of the Emailer.
To create a Roster of just inactive volunteers:
- Make sure that the "Omit inactive volunteers" option is NOT checked in the "Included Volunteers" pane of the Rosterizer.
- Then click on the "Filter list" button, and specify to only include volunteers that "Are currently inactive" on the right hand side of the dialog that appears.
- Then click OK.