You can setup the same altar server to be scheduled several times in one week by using the "Schedule this ministry in one week blocks" option. Using this option in combination with subdivisions enables you to setup even very complex patterns of different servers on different days of the week. For example, you can setup MSP to schedule one server on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and a different server on Tuesday and Thursday.
To setup this pattern, you would create two subdivisions in the Altar Server ministry.
1. Open up the Altar Server ministry and click on the New button underneath the subdivision list.
2. Set the internal name for the new subdivision to "MWF" (to stand for Monday, Wedensday, Friday), and make sure the schedule label field is left blank.
3. Click OK and then check the "Schedule this subdivision in one week blocks" option.
4. Then create a second subdivision by clicking on the New button again, and specify "TuTh" for the internal name of this subdivision. (Again, the schedule label field should be left blank.)
5. After you have created the two subdivisions, check the "Bind together all subdivision qualifications" checkbox, since all MWF servers can serve on Tuesday and Thursday and vice versa.
6. Now click OK to close the Edit Ministry dialog.
7. Now go to the Service Times pane and open up each of your weekday services. Make sure that "Altar Servers - MWF" are required at your Monday, Wednesday, and Friday weekly services and that "Altar Servers - TuTh" are required at your Tuesday and Thursday weekly services.
The next time you run a schedule the same server will be scheduled on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and a different server will be selected to serve on Tuesday and Thursday. This happens because the MWF subdivision is required at the Mon, Wed, and Fri services and the TuTh subdivision is required at the Tues, Thurs services, and both subdivisions are setup to be scheduled in one week blocks.