Synchronization is a one-way process, meaning data from your management system is added into MSP, but there is no lasting connection and records are not updated again unless a sync is performed. The exception to this is Servant Keeper, which does maintain a constant two-way sync with MSP -- changes made in MSP are pushed to Servant Keeper in real time, and vice-versa.
- Servant Keeper 6 and 7 (desktop versions)
- Servant Keeper 8 (desktop and cloud)
1-way sync into MSP:
- Access ACS
- ACS People
- Parish Data Systems (PDS)
- Church Management Solutions (CMS)
- Schedule Maker 6.x
- LTP Schedule Maker 7.x
- Harmony Media Schedule Maker
- ZLC Ministry Schedule
Note: with the exception of Access ACS and Servant Keeper 8, we are unable to sync with versions of databases that are maintained remotely/cloud-based by the management software provider.