- From the Ministries pane inside of MSP, click on the ministry which contains the subdivision you would like to make its own ministry.
- Click the "Breakup into separate ministries" button on the right side of the screen. This will break each subdivision into its own ministry.
Note: If there were multiple subdivisions, and you want the other subdivisions to still be grouped together, it's easy to group them together again. Each former subdivision will now be a ministry.
- Click on the ministry which should be grouped with another.
- Click the "Combine" button on the right side
- Click on the other ministry (which was formerly a subdivision) that should be grouped with the first selected ministry.
This will then create a ministry with subdivisions again.