Do you want to ensure a chosen volunteer always serves every other weekend, or do you want specify that the volunteer is available every other weekend (without preassigning them)?
If you want the volunteer to always serve every other weekend, use preassignments to set this up.
- In the Preassignments pane of either an MSP installation or the Admin view of the Web Terminal, click the "New Preassignment..." button.
- Select the option for "Every other week," starting with a specific date.
If you just want to mark the volunteer available to serve only every other weekend, but not preassign them, use "can't serve" dates to mark the volunteer unavailable at any other time.
- In the Volunteers pane of an MSP installation or the Admin view of the Web Terminal, select the volunteer and then click the "Edit Volunteer..." button.
- Click the "Add..." button next to the "Can't serve dates / times" field, and choose "Every other weekend".
- Select the first weekend the volunteer can NOT serve as the starting date for the "can't serve" time.