By keeping schedules on your church's website current, you ensure everyone stays in the loop, including staff who may not have a Web Terminal login. Make sure your most recent Live Schedule Post is automatically reflected on your church website!
- Enable links to your Live Schedule Post by going to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of the program and clicking on the "Web Terminal settings..." button in the upper left corner. In the dialog that appears, go to the General pane and check the option that says "Allow direct links to live schedule posts (so full schedules can be viewed without logging in)."
- Next, if you have not already done so, you will need to create a Live Schedule Post for your schedule.
- Return to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of the program. Click on the Full Schedules tab at the top of the page. Select your most recent Live Schedule Post from the Live Schedule Post section and click the "View" button to the right of this section.
- In the dialog that appears, click the "Copy Link to last" button, to copy the HTML code needed to post on your site.
- Open an email to your Webmaster in your preferred email client. Choose Paste to include the copied HTML code in the email, and ask your Webmaster to use the code to place the link on your church's website.