Tired of copy and pasting volunteer notes or comments from Web Forms to volunteer profiles? Be sure that all free form notes your volunteers submit online are automatically appended to their "Comments" field inside MSP!
Step by step: Automatically append "Notes" submitted by Volunteers to their profile
- Go to the Web Terminal pane on the left side of the program.
- Click on the "Web Terminal settings..." button in the upper left corner.
- Select the "Profile Changes" pane and then click the Notes sub-pane that will appear below it.
- Make sure the first box is checked that allows volunteers to submit notes with their profile changes.
- Check off the third box that says "When a form with notes is processed, append the notes to the volunteer's 'Comments' field."
- Click OK and "Commit Changes" to Save.