Ministry Leaders can use web-based access to schedule volunteers before a schedule is Live! This allows your Ministry Leaders to work on a schedule before it is ready, without your other volunteers being able to see it.
Step by Step: Share a schedule with Ministry Leaders, without making it Live
- Designate Ministry Leaders.*
- Create a schedule by going to the Schedules pane, selecting the "Start Date" and "End Date" of the schedule and clicking Create.
- In this new schedule, go to the File menu and then select Save.
- In the dialog that appears, make sure the box that says "Make schedule live now..." is un-checked. Click OK.
- Email your Ministry Leaders to let them know that they can work on the new schedule.