By setting up key volunteers as Ministry Leaders in MSP, they get access to a special "Admin" tab of the Web Terminal where they can send personalized emails to volunteers in their ministries and request sub's on their behalf. This feature will make it possible for heads of ministries to stay powerfully connected to the volunteers in their ministries without having to download MSP. As the administrator to MSP you have control over which ministries a leader can contact and what privileges they have online.
- Make sure the person who will be acting as the Ministry Leader* is entered as a volunteer inside of MSP.
- From the Web Terminal pane, click on the "Web Terminal Settings..." button at the top of the screen.
- In the settings window, click on the "Ministry Leaders" heading on the left.
- Click the "Declare a leader..." button and select the name of your ministry leader from the list of your volunteers. Click on the Ministries row and select the ministries they will lead. You can limit the services and privileges they have access to by referring to the corresponding Services and Privileges rows.
- Click the OK button and then the "Commit Changes..." button and when the volunteer next logs in to the Web Terminal, they will now see an "Admin" tab online.
*For licenses purchased after December 2015, Ministry Leaders are only available in the Plus Edition of MSP.