Instead of using the full URL to direct volunteers to a web page, you can embed a link with a simple word or phrase, like "Click here." Embedding links eliminates cluttering your communication with long, unattractive URLs and can help point people to the resources you want them to view on the web, for example, readings from the USCCB (http://www.usccb.org/nab/).
- Click on the Emailer or Web Terminal pane on the left side of the program.
- Type the word or phrase you wish to contain the link, for example, "Click Here."
- Highlight the word or phrase; in this example, it would be "Click Here"
- Click on the Style menu along the top of the text box and select "Link."
- Insert the entire web address, including http://, then click OK. Your link will now be active.