Do you have any volunteers who have forgotten their password but are not familiar enough with computers to retrieve their log in information? As an administrator, you can make this process easy by resetting a volunteer's password for them.
Step by step: Resetting a volunteer's password as an administrator
- Click on the Web Terminal pane on the left side of the program.
- Click the "Login as..." button in the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
- Locate this particular volunteer in the list of your volunteers and click on their name once to highlight it.
- Beneath the list of volunteers, you will see, in bold, the volunteer's username and password. NOTE: If this volunteer has ever logged into the Web Terminal, their password will appear as "[secret]" for security purposes.
- Click the small arrow to the right of the password.
- In the window that appears, you can change the password to one that is easy to remember or requested by the volunteer.