You can build customized reports using any and all data tracked inside of MSP. Being able to view custom data outside of MSP in a concise and easy to read format makes for easier reporting and helps better manage your ministry. For example, you could create a report that contains volunteers' Web Terminal usernames and passwords, or the last date their record was modified.
In the admin view of the Web Terminal as a Web Admin
- Go to the Rosters pane in the admin view of the Web Terminal and click on the "+" button in the upper right to create a new roster:
- Give the roster a name, specify who should be able to view the roster and which ministries / volunteers to include in the roster:
- In the Fields section, you will have access to all fields inside of MSP, and can generate rosters with any information tracked for volunteers inside of the program:
- When you have finished configuring your roster, click on the "Save" button to create the roster:
- The roster will then appear in the Rosters pane, where it can be edited, downloaded, duplicated, or deleted:
In the MSP desktop software
- Start in the Rosterizer pane in the MSP desktop software.
- Click on the Included Ministries section to specify which ministries to include in the roster, and the Included Volunteers section to specify which volunteers within the specified ministries should be included.
- Click on the Included Fields section next. Under the "Available fields:" column, un-check the box that says "Show common fields only," and you will now have access to all fields inside of MSP, and will be able to generate rosters with any information tracked for volunteers inside of the program: