Close MSP, go to the location referenced in the error and delete the file referenced in the error. Generally is a permissions issue, and deleting then re-opening MSP will resolve.
To find the MSP folder on a Mac:
- Open a new Finder window
- If you have your Macintosh HD listed under Devices skip to step 7
- If not, at the top of the screen, select Finder and then choose Preferences…
- In Finder preferences, go to the Sidebar section
- Find and select Hard Disks under devices, then close the preferences window
- You should now see your Macintosh HD under devices
- Select your Macintosh HD and open the Library folder
- Then the Application Support folder
- The Ministry Scheduler Pro folder will be located here
- Delete the file referenced in the error
If the error persists you will need to completely delete your MSP folder and reinstall the program.