Close MSP, go to the location referenced in the error and delete the file referenced in the error. Generally this is a permissions issue, and deleting, then re-opening, MSP will resolve it.
To find the MSP folder on a Mac:
- Open a new Finder window
- If you have your Macintosh HD listed in the left-hand side of the Finder window, skip to step 7
- If not, at the top of the screen, select Finder and then choose Preferences…
- In Finder Preferences, go to the Sidebar section
- Find and select "Hard disks" under devices, then close the preferences window
- You should now see your Macintosh HD under devices
- Select your Macintosh HD and open the Library folder
- Then the Application Support folder
- The Ministry Scheduler Pro folder will be located here
- Delete the file referenced in the error
If the error persists you will need to completely delete your MSP folder and reinstall the program.