This is ONE of the types of “Exception thrown” errors, but it references “unable to convert date..” and then some other language. This means the time/date format on the machine is not one MSP supports.
- Go to the Date and Time Settings on your computer and look for "Change date and time formats"
- Make sure the Short Date format is either mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy (the "/" as a date divider is key, for example if using mm-dd-yyyy it could throw the error)
In Mac OS:
- Click on the date/time in the top right section of the menu bar.
- From the menu, select Date & Time Preferences…
- Then click on Open Language & Region…
- And select the Advanced… button.
- In the window that appears, we want to select the Date section.
- Then, using our mouse to drag the different date elements around, we want to make sure our short date is in the MM/DD/YY or MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Then click OK to save and apply.