If you have a schedule already in place, you can extend it by manually adding services to the schedule. Just make sure that this does not cause the schedule to overlap with any others.
- Click on the day that you want to add services
- Click New Service
- Put in the time and specify the desired number of volunteers
- If this is a regular weekly service or a recurring monthly or yearly service, go to the "Treat As" section and choose the appropriate service from the drop-down menu
- Click OK to create the service and extend the schedule
Once you have all of the services in place, you can run the auto-scheduler for just those dates by:
- Click on Commence Scheduling
- Choose "More options"
- Choose "All empty positions in services I select or during a time period of my choosing"
- Set the time period for the dates you just added
- Click Commence Scheduling to start the auto-scheduler